Print Volleyball Application Online Signup 2016
Flannagan’s Volleyball 2016!
- FLANNAGAN’S DUBLIN IS NOW ALL AGES TO COME IN!!!
- Elly Bay Is 21+ At All Times
- Volleyball is now 18+
- Volleyball League Early Signup BONUS: $30 Gift Card per Co- Rec 6’s team signup.
- 35 and over league on Mondays
- 2’s Leagues on Tuesdays
- 4’s Leagues on Mondays
- New REFEREED 4’s on Mondays
- New Tournament Friday Nights
- Sign Up as a FREE AGENT! Don’t have a full team? Be a free agent and we’ll do the rest!
- New Beginners League on Monday and Tuesday
- ALL SESSION TOURNAMENT – At the end of each session, we will be hosting an “All Session Tournament.” All teams participating in that session will be invited to play. The winning team will receive a VIP party at Flannagans! Dates and times for each tournament are to be determined.
- There will be no cover charge this year to enter Flannagan’s. (This excludes special events). However, all customers using Elly Bay will be required to purchase a wrist band at the front entrance. During the first week of Summer I volleyball (May 8th-May 14th), all volleyball customers will have the opportunity to purchase a season pool pass to Elly Bay at half off!
Mark Your Calendar
- May 21/22nd CHAOS Beach Volleyball Tournament (Pro/Semi-Pro/Competitive Men’s/Women’s Doubles)
- May 28th Memorial Weekend Beach Party TBA
- May 29th Memorial Weekend Beach Party TBA
- June 18/19th – CHAOS Beach Volleyball Tournament (Pro/Semi-Pro/Competitive Men’s/Women’s Doubles)
- June 19th Ohio “Chive” Night Pool Party open to the public!
- July 3rd– WCOL Country Concert TBA
- July 10th -17th The NVL “National Volleyball League” Pro/Semi-Pro M/W Doubles Tournament. The BEST Players from around the WORLD!!!
- July 23/24th – CHAOS Beach Volleyball Tournament (Pro/Semi-Pro/Competitive Men’s/Women’s Doubles)
- July 30th– Epilepsy Mud Volleyball Tournament (Sand)
- August 27th– Ronald McDonald, “Dig It for the House” Tournament. One of our favorites of the year!
- Co-ed 6’s (Offered Sunday-Friday) – Teams consist of at least 6 players, 3 men and 3 women. You may have as many players on your team as you would like. (There is one skill level; co-rec fun). Each team will “call” the games. Good sportsmanship is expected. Court A will be designated for advanced co-rec fun (during Summer I and Summer II sessions). The same rules apply.
- 35 & Over League (Offered on Mondays Only) – Teams will consist of at least 6 players (same as co-rec league). All players must be over the age of 35. This will be based on a trust system and proof of age will not have to be shown to enter league.
- Co-ed 4’s (Offered on Mondays Only) – Teams will consist of 4 players. At least 1 female must be playing at all times. Co-ed 4’s teams will “call” the games and good sportsmanship is expected. These leagues are for more advanced players.
- Competitive Refereed 4’s Men’s/Women’s/COED (Offered on Mondays ONLY) Teams will consist of 4 players (4 men /4 women/2 men & 2 women). Competitive 4’s games will be refereed by one of our house refs. Good sportsmanship is expected. This league is for advanced players.
- Co-ed 2’s (Offered on Tuesdays Only) – We will offer men’s, women’s and co-ed 2’s teams. Each team will only consist of 2 players. All other rules will still apply. This league is for advanced players only.
- Beginner’s League Co-Rec FUN 6’s (Offered Monday & Tuesday in Summer Only)- Teams consist of at least 6 players, 3 men and 3 women. You may have as many players on your team as you would like. Each team will “call” the games. Good sportsmanship is expected. This league is for those who have never played or are still learning the game of volleyball and whose skills are still developing to play in our co-rec fun league.
- Tournament Friday Nights Co-Rec FUN 6’s(Offered Fridays in SUMMER ONLY)- This NEW form of LEAGUE PLAY offers Tournaments every week in a Co-ed 6’s format! Every tournament starts off with Poll Play, which seeds teams and is followed by a SINGLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT. Get the extra games in without the extra cost! Tournament Friday Nights is the same price as the normal co-ed 6’s leagues on Fridays. Teams consist of at least 6 players, 3 men and 3 women. You may have as many players on your team as you would like. (There is one skill level; co-rec fun). Each team will “call” the games. Good sportsmanship is expected.
You must be 18 to play in the sand volleyball leagues. The game schedules are subject to change if a court does not sell out. This applies to ALL leagues.
GAMES: This year will be RALLY SCORING so that every serve is a point. Teams must win by 2 points with a 23-point cap. Teams will play ALL 3 Games or Max 1 hour. Team with high score at 1-hour mark, wins. It is each team’s responsibility to report their game results EVERY week. Each week, the winning team should report their wins at the bar. There is a notebook at the bar with the court schedule for “high-lighting” the win! The results of each game are updated weekly here on the website!
HOLIDAY GAMES: Flannagan’s volleyball will be cancelled on the holidays listed below. Please contact the other team captain to reschedule the game. All games not rescheduled and/or played will result in a loss for both teams.
- Easter- Sunday, March 27th
- Memorial Weekend- 29th
- Independence Weekend- July 3rd
- Independence Day- July 4th
- Labor Day- Monday, Sept. 5th
Volleyball Rewards Program- Earn discounts toward volleyball sign-ups; earn $5.00 discount coupon towards volleyball league fees for each $50 spent on food and beverage
SAND SOCKS: Sand socks are designed to keep your feet warm in the sand. $19.99 a pair, plus tax.
PLAYER’S MEETING (FORMERLY CAPTAIN’S MEETING):
There will be a meeting for ALL PLAYERS at the beginning of each session. Please plan to attend the meeting even if you and your team has played volleyball at Flannagan’s in prior seasons. The meetings are held each evening during the first week of play (Pre-Season Tournament Week).
Please attend one meeting the first night your team is playing: Sunday meetings are 3:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. for Spring and Fall; 3:45 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. for Summer I and Summer II.
Monday through Friday meetings are 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for all sessions.