Print Volleyball Application Online Signup 2015
New For 2015 at Flannagan’s
- Volleyball League Early Signup BONUS: $30 Gift Card per Co- Rec 6’s team signup.
- 35 and over league on Mondays (NEW THIS YEAR!)
- 4’s Leagues on Wednesdays
- ALL SESSION TOURNAMENT - At the end of each session, we will be hosting an “All Session Tournament.” All teams participating in that session will be invited to play. The winning team will receive a VIP party at Flannagans! Dates and times for each tournament are to be determined.
- Session VIP Passes – Each team captain will receive 6 VIP passes to Flannagan’s for open play, bands and EllyBay at no charge during current session. The VIP passes are good for the entire session that your team is playing. (Ticketed events are excluded).
- There will be no cover charge this year to enter Flannagan’s. (This excludes special events). However, all customers using Elly Bay will be required to purchase a wrist band at the front entrance. During the first week of Summer I volleyball (May 10th-May 17th), all volleyball customers will have the opportunity to purchase a season pool pass to Elly Bay at half off! This will be a $25 savings!
Exclusive Events at Flannagans
- FRIDAY COUNTRY NIGHT - Join us each Friday for Country Night! $4 Jim Beam specials and Live country bands and/or a Country DJ! Starts at 8pm each Friday with NO COVER!
- BUCKET SPECIALS - We offer great bucket specials for Bud Light, Yuengling, Coors Light, Miller Lite and Bud
- Volleyball Rewards Program – earn discounts toward volleyball sign-ups; earn $5.00 discount coupon towards volleyball league fees for each $50 spent on food and beverage.
- Memorial Day Weekend Beach Party – 5/22 – 5/25 (BEACH PARTY: Saturday 5/23) & (WCOL Country Concert w/ Special Guest FRANKIE BALLARD: Sunday 5/24)
- MAY 30TH – Open Men’s & Women’s Doubles Tournament
- June 13th – 24 Hour Volleyball Tournament! All Skill Levels Welcome!
- July 4th Country Sand Jam Party – WCOL Country Concert with special guest BRETT ELDGRIDGE!
- July 11th – Electric Volleyball Tournament! An Awesome New Twist to Sand Volleyball!
- August 29th – Ronald McDonald, “Dig It For the House” Tournament. One of our Favorites of the Year!
- Co-ed 6’s (Offered Sunday-Friday) – Teams consist of at least 6 players, 3 men and 3 women. You may have as many players on your team as you would like. (There is one skill level; co-rec fun). Each team will “call” the games. Good sportsmanship is expected. Court A will be designated for advanced co-rec fun (during Summer I and Summer II sessions). The same rules apply.
- 35 & Over League (Offered on Mondays Only) – Teams will consist of at least 6 players (same as co-rec league). All players must be over the age of 35. This will be based on a trust system and proof of age will not have to be shown to enter league.
- Co-ed 4’s (Offered on Wednesdays Only) – Teams will consist of 4 players. At least 1 female must be playing at all times. Co-ed 4’s teams will “call” the games and good sportsmanship is expected. These leagues are for more advanced players.
- Co-ed 2’s (Offered on Tuesdays Only) – We will offer men’s, women’s and co-ed 2’s teams. Each team will only consist of 2 players. All other rules will still apply. This league is for advanced players only.
You must be 21 and have a valid driver’s license. The game schedules are subject to change if a court does not sell out. This applies to ALL leagues.
INDIVIDUAL WAIVER: All persons entering Flannagan’s/Elly Bay will be required to sign a 2015 waiver form. Waivers will be provided at the front entrance prior to entering. You must also have a valid driver’s license EACH time you enter. A waiver will only have to be signed 1 time per year.
GAMES: All matches will be the best of 3 games with a 1-hour time limit. It is each team’s responsibility to report their game results EVERY week. Each week, the winning team should report their wins at the bar. There is a notebook at the bar with the court schedule for “high-lighting” the win! The results of each game are updated weekly here on the website!
HOLIDAY GAMES: Flannagan’s volleyball will be cancelled on the holidays listed below. Please contact the other team captain to reschedule the game. All games not rescheduled and/or played will result in a loss for both teams.
- April 5th – Easter
- May 24th – Memorial Day WCOL Concert (Games will need to be rescheduled the day of this event)
- May 25th – Memorial Day
- July 4th – Independence Day – Join us for our WCOL Country Concert!
- September 7th – Labor Day
SAND SOCKS: Sand socks are designed to keep your feet warm in the sand. $20.00 a pair, plus tax.
There will be a meeting for all team Captains at the beginning of each session. Please plan to attend the meeting even if you and your team have played volleyball at Flannagan’s in prior seasons. The meetings are held each evening during the first week of play (Pre-Season Tournament Week).
Please attend one meeting the first night your team is playing: Sunday meetings are 3:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. for Spring and Fall; 3:45 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. for Summer I and Summer II. Monday through Friday meetings are 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for all sessions.