Print Volleyball Application Online Signup 2014
New For 2014 at Flannagan’s
- Volleyball League Early Signup BONUS: $30 Gift Card per Co- Rec 6’s team signup.
- FLANNAGAN’S PIZZA IS BACK!- By popular demand, our original Flannagan’s pizza is back on our 2014 menu!
- 2’s AND 4’s VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
- ALL SESSION TOURNAMENT - At the end of each session, we will be hosting an “All Session Tournament.” All teams participating in that session will be invited to play. The winning team will receive a VIP party at Flannagans! Dates and times for each tournament are to be determined.
- Session VIP Passes – Each team captain will receive 6 VIP passes to Flannagan’s for open play, bands and EllyBay at no charge during current session. The VIP passes are good for the entire session that your team is playing. (Ticketed events are excluded).
- Ronald McDonald Sand Volleyball Tournament – “Dig It for the House” – Saturday, August 23rd 2014.
- FRIDAY COUNTRY NIGHT - Join us each Friday for Country Night! $4 Jim Beam specials and Live country bands and/or a Country DJ! Starts at 8pm each Friday with NO COVER!
- BUCKET SPECIALS - We offer great bucket specials for Bud Light, Yuengling, Coors Light, Miller Lite and Bud
- Volleyball Rewards Program – earn discounts toward volleyball sign-ups; earn $5.00 discount coupon towards volleyball league fees for each $50 spent on food and beverage.
- Cinco De Mayo Party, Monday May 5th featuring Krewella!!!!! Get tickets at Ellybayconcerts.com!
- MAY FEST! – Each weekend in May we will be celebrating the beginning of summer with events and promotions!
- Memorial Day Weekend Beach Party – Friday, 5/23 – 5/26 (BEACH PARTY: Sunday 5/25)
- July 4th Country Sand Jam Party – Friday, July 4th!!!
- Co-ed 6’s – Teams consist of at least 6 players, 3 men and 3 women. You may have as many players on your team as you would like. (There is one skill level; co-rec fun). Each team will “call” the games. Good sportsmanship is expected. Court A will be designated for advanced co-rec fun (during Summer I and Summer II sessions). The same rules apply.
- Co-ed 4’s - Teams will consist of 4 players. At least 1 female must be playing at all times. Co-ed 4’s teams will “call” the games and good sportsmanship is expected. These leagues are for more advanced players.
- Co-ed 2’s - We will offer men’s, women’s and co-ed 2’s teams. Each team will only consist of 2 players. All other rules will still apply. This league is for advanced players only.
You must be 21 and have a valid driver’s license. The game schedules are subject to change if a court does not sell out. This applies to ALL leagues.
INDIVIDUAL WAIVER: All persons entering Flannagan’s/Elly Bay will be required to sign a 2014 waiver form. Waivers will be provided at the front entrance prior to entering. You must also have a valid driver’s license EACH time you enter. A waiver will only have to be signed 1 time per year.
GAMES: All matches will be the best of 3 games with a 1-hour time limit. It is each team’s responsibility to report their game results EVERY week. Each week, the winning team should report their wins at the bar. There is a notebook at the bar with the court schedule for “high-lighting” the win! The results of each game are updated weekly here on the website!
HOLIDAY GAMES: Flannagan’s will be open on holidays. If your team is scheduled on the following holidays, you will have the choice to play on those days listed below or reschedule the game. If either team is unable to play, a makeup game will need to be scheduled. If you choose to play, your scheduled game will take place as normal. If you do not wish to play, your game will need to be rescheduled before the season ends (or it will be considered a loss for both teams).
- Easter- Sunday, April 20th
- May 5th- No volleyball games due to Cinco De Mayo party featuring Krewella. (Monday teams will play a double header one week during the Spring schedule and end one week early).
- May 25th – Sunday, May 25th – No volleyball due to Memorial Day Beach Party; Re-schedule games.
- Memorial Day- Monday, May 26th
- Independence Day- Friday, July 4th – No volleyball due to Country Sand Jam; Re-schedule games.
- Labor Day – Monday, Sept. 1st
SAND SOCKS: Sand socks are designed to keep your feet warm in the sand. $20.00 a pair, plus tax.
There will be a meeting for all team Captains at the beginning of each session. Please plan to attend the meeting even if you and your team have played volleyball at Flannagan’s in prior seasons. The meetings are held each evening during the first week of play (Pre-Season Tournament Week).
Please attend one meeting the first night your team is playing: Sunday meetings are 3:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. for Spring and Fall; 3:45 p.m., 5:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. for Summer I and Summer II.
Monday through Friday meetings are 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for all sessions.
During the Captain’s Meeting, all captains will be provided with 6 Session VIP Passes to give to your team members. These VIP passes can be used for free entrance to Flannagan’s during the entire session in which your team is participating. This includes entrance for open volleyball play, bands, and use to Elly Bay. (All ticketed/special events are excluded).