We are excited to have you join us for our 92.3 WCOL’s Red, White and Country with Mitchell Tenpenny on Saturday, July 4th!
Flannagan’s Dublin is looking forward to this event and we would like to provide you will helpful information before the big day.
This is a 21 and over event and a VALID state issued ID will be required for entry.
This concert is SOLD OUT and we will not be selling tickets the door and the resale of tickets is not allowed.
All tailgating is prohibited.
The order of the show is as follows: (All times are estimated and subject to change)
- Doors open at 4:00 PM
- North to Nashville- 4:45 PM
- Carter Winter- 7:15 PM
- Mitchell Tenpenny- 8:30 PM
*Your safety is very important to us!!! We will be following all the current health department and CDC guidelines!
*Please be aware that Flannagan’s will be extremely strict on all safety and social distancing rules to keep all our customers and employees safe. Our event staff team will be enforcing social distancing.
*Please do not gather with anyone other than those at your table or cabana.
*Masks will be required unless you are eating, drinking or playing volleyball.
*Please make sure to self-check! If you are feeling sick, or have a temperature please do NOT come.
*We will have hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer. Please wash your hands frequently!
*Please maintain social distancing at all times
*Tables will be more than 6 ft apart and cannot be moved or combined with other tables.
* Please remain seated at all times unless going to the bar to order food and beverages, or using the restrooms
****If you are not willing to comply to our social distancing rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event and we are happy to issue you a refund. Anyone that doesn’t respect and follow our rules during the event will be asked to leave the venue and a refund will not be issued***
What to Bring With You
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see below)
Other Acceptable Items
- YESSmall bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YESNon-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YESAerosol suntan spray
- NOIllegal substances
- NOSuntan lotion in liquid form
- NOCamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- NOGlass, cans, cups or coolers
- NOBalls or Frisbees
- NOTents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NOLarge purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- NOOutside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NOWeapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NOProfessional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Tailgating
- NORV Parking On Flannagan’s property
- NORefunds or exchanges
- NOUnauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NOUnauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Reselling of tickets
- Flannagans has the right to refuse service and entry if we deem necessary. Being overly intoxicated prior to entry would fall under these guidelines.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- YESAny VALID state driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NOPhotocopies of any ID
- NO Passports
Security & Entry
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, and possibly a full pat-down. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible and make smart choices.
We will be serving Pizza (Pepperoni and Cheese) from our kitchen.
No RV parking on Flannagan’s property. Please do not park in the AAA lot or Cindy’s Tailoring lot as you may be towed. Parking is available in our lot, The Office Park directly across the street and Verizon. Do not park in the first row of spots surrounding Verizon during business hours. You are welcome to leave your car in our lot overnight if needed. We do ask if you are parked in a neighbors lot to have someone get your car into our lot before leaving if possible.
Please be safe and DO NOT Drink and Drive.
If you have a disability and would like to make a request for special accommodations, email Serena at email@example.com. We need to have your request by Friday, July 3rd.