What to Bring With You
- Your ticket (Or Email confirmation from smart phone)
- Photo ID (see below)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes (flip flops)
- Smiles and good vibes!
Other Acceptable Items
- YES Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Aerosol suntan spray
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Suntan lotion in liquid form
- NO Pets
- NO CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Re-entry
- NO RV Parking On Flannagan’s property
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Flannagans has the right to refuse service and entry if we deem necessary. Being overly intoxicated prior to entry would fall under these guidelines.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- YES Any state driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- YES Passports
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
Security & Entry
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, and possibly a full pat-down. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to forfeiting your likeness for photos/videos taken by photographers/videographers brought in by Flannagans and/or the musician’s management team.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible and make smart choices.
Safety & Medical
Flannagans is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our Headliners, staff and artists. Public and private security and professional medical staff are present throughout our events. If you need assistance, please look for a medical staff member, or seek out an event staff member.
We will be having two different food vendors selling food at our show.
VIP Pool Access Pass Holders who plan to use the swimming pool must wear proper swim attire. Basketball shorts are not acceptable swimwear. VIP Pool Pass Holders will be allowed to bring in a pool bag. All bags will be inspected.
ALL VIP AREAS ARE 21 AND OVER.
We do not recommend driving to this event. Getting dropped off and picked up is the safest and best plan due to limited parking. Do NOT drink and drive. There will be an Uber pick-up/drop off point outside of the venue.
Parking in Flannagan’s lot is $10, but very limited. There is no tailgating in the parking lot. No RV parking on Flannagan’s property. Please do not park in the AAA lot or Cindy’s Tailoring lot as you may be towed. Parking is available in our lot, Dublin Cleaners, The Office Park directly across the street and Verizon. Some of our neighbors might be charging for parking. Do not park in the first row of spots surrounding Verizon during business hours. We have obtained a parking permit on the West side of Caine Rd. and North side of Farmers Dr. for the day. ALL CARS MUST BE MOVED BY 11AM FRIDAY MORNING OR YOUR CAR WILL BE TOWED!
Please be safe and DO NOT Drink and Drive.
If you have a disability and would like to make a request for special accommodations, email Evan at: email@example.com.
We look forward to a great show!